The transition to Spring cuts is almost here, which means trimming that Winter hair and beard. Salon Diva can help with your transition. Whether you are looking for a simple haircut like a buzz or a crew cut or maybe something with longer layers on top with a side fade. The option you choose really does come down to how much time you are willing to spend on your hair.
Things to consider for Spring 2018:
- Maintenance – How often will you need to get your hair cut to keep on top of the style?
- Time – How much time are you willing to spend styling your hair?
- Products/Budget – Are you willing to style your hair with hair products? Are you will to purchase the exact products you need to recreate the look at home to the same standard?
- Equipment – Are you open to using a hairdryer or hair tools to keep the style looking its best?
- Personal Style – What kind of clothes do you wear and how would you describe your personal style? There is probably no point opting for an edgy, rockabilly-inspired slicked-back undercut if you like to dress timeless and refined at all times.
- Job – Is your haircut smart/practical enough for work?
also you may want to consider these points when talking with your Diva Stylist like …
- How will it look wet or dry
- Do you like your scalp to show on the sides
- The top – will you wear it flat, un-kept or spiky
- Do you prefer the top to be long enough to fall on your face
- Or be able to sweep it off to the side
Your Diva Stylist can guide and advise you on what will suit you and your face shape, as well as detailing what’s currently ‘in-STYLE’.
Call and make your Appointment Today!
* Featured work by Diva Mallorie